News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Letter of Praise From a Student

Started by iron pony, December 05, 2012, 10:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iron pony

Just wanted to say this program April,21-22 was one of the best weekends ever!!! I had so much fun we are having a great chance on coming again ( to get sharpshooter or rifleman) and may bring about three to four more people so I like the place teaches great things about gun holds and MOA and the other info. The instructors were very nice over all everybody was nice letting us borrow things we didn't have, but you know sometimes in life we need a challenge so I think we will do a lot better with a sling and the knowledge of the things you taught us in 2 days

Sincerely
NameRemoved

HAD THE BEST TIME EVER ProjectAppleseed

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)