News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2013 EVENTS

Started by LawDog, January 11, 2013, 11:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LawDog

Thank you for your patience.  You will see 2013 events going on up the website very soon.  We will be in Eunice SIX times this year (a huge thanks to the Eunice Rifle and Gun Club and our LBOTG kd5ozj).  We also expect to be in at least one new location and one or two ranges we haven't used in a while (including one in the upper half of the state). 

Stay tuned for a possible event on January 26-27 in the New Orleans.  I know it is short notice, but this is too good to pass up. 

Finally, have no fear - we WILL be at Camp Villere this year.  That is confirmed.   ..:..

Now, go tell all your friends that the Regulars are coming!!!

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Abu Josh

Nice!  I finally made it back to my Southeast Louisiana natural habitat after leaving the Marine Corps in California.  God bless those CA Appleseeders because it's like living in an occupied country there.  I'm really looking forward to Appleseeds here.
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats
in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."
-Samuel Adams

Rifleman:  30 Oct 2011, Dulzura, CA