News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rockers

Started by colycat, July 24, 2008, 08:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colycat

California is getting its own rocker.  This is an arc that reads California and is attached over the RWVA oval on your shooting jacket.  Since the midwest does not have the number of Riflemen to justify state by state rockers, ( YET ) would anyone be interested in a Great Lakes Region rocker?

Colycat
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

TreadCarefully

Spare the tar and feathers, spoil the politician.

"Pain is temporary. Quitting is forever." - Lance Armstrong

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc."

DaveD

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

BeeFree

Who do i see/contact to get them for us?

BeeFree
Make Orwell Fiction Again!

colycat

Well, Michigan has been positive so far,  let me here from the rest of you!!

cc
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

colycat

This is from Fred,

Decision on rockers is not made on cost but on the future outlook for a particular state.

I ordered ONE THOUSAND "CALIFORNIA" rockers (don't tell the Texans!) but laid the challenge on them - 100 rifleman in the next year, or else whatever rockers remain go to a NC landfill...

They will, like all Americans, have to "measure up" - as J. Papineau said, "it's something you earn..."

The Californians convinced me they could do it, even if the challenge I shot back to them was unexpected, to say the least.

You guys want a rocker? Convince me there's gonna be a need for a LOT of them in your state, and you'll get 'em...

Appleseed - don't you love it?

Colycat

Johnnyappleseed

The Cal rocker will be more fun --------- when Cal joins such civilised red states as Georgia ;)
But then appleseed will help us with the soft war + It will be fun watching the entrenched 5th column , leave for the percieved advantage of less freedom  ;D 
I will think of the Cal. rocker as the future of not only Cal. but the Republic 8)
Yes rockers for each state + or region , another great idea.
Semper Fidelis
JA
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Puff-TMD

Quote from: colycat on July 27, 2008, 06:11:04 PM
This is from Fred,

Decision on rockers is not made on cost but on the future outlook for a particular state.

I ordered ONE THOUSAND "CALIFORNIA" rockers (don't tell the Texans!) but laid the challenge on them - 100 rifleman in the next year, or else whatever rockers remain go to a NC landfill...

They will, like all Americans, have to "measure up" - as J. Papineau said, "it's something you earn..."
   The Californians convinced me they could do it, even if the challenge I shot back to them was unexpected, to say the least.
    You guys want a rocker? Convince me there's gonna be a need for a LOT of them in your state, and you'll get 'em...

Appleseed - don't you love it?

Colycat

Speaking of this, any preregistrations for the Lawrence, Michigan Appleseed in September?
"Liberty means responsibility.   That is why most men dread it."  --   George Bernard Shaw

slim

The pre-reg numbers were just updated yesterday (there's a thread that funfaler's been updating from time to time - pre-reg and check post #31) and so far Lawrence has 7.

Puff-TMD

Good to know.  Thank you.
"Liberty means responsibility.   That is why most men dread it."  --   George Bernard Shaw

TreadCarefully

Lawrence should be a big deal. Brand new range on private land. Not sure about the after hours activities, but my farm is close by.

Get the word out!
Spare the tar and feathers, spoil the politician.

"Pain is temporary. Quitting is forever." - Lance Armstrong

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc."

johniim

I am planning on a bonfire afterwards (B.Y.O. beverag, brats, dogs, whatever ) for after everyone has cleaned their equipment any sugestions for other activities will be considered