News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Appleseed Documentary

Started by ndrifleman, December 26, 2012, 09:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ndrifleman

Check out what it's like to attend an Appleseed event by watching this new 9 minute documentary:  http://www.trestlevalley.bartlettproductions.com/index.htm.  The YouTube link is http://youtu.be/H_nn2Za0VIM.   

You can share this via Facebook, blogger, twitter, etc.  The website also has some banners that can be added to your website. Thanks for spreading the word!

Jonathan
"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand. " Psalm 149:6

"The glorious inheritance which our fathers left us we must never betray.We must seize the torch from their hands, and transmit it with increasing brightness to distant generations." James Thornwell

markl32

I can't believe I am the first to comment, but that was an awesome video! 

Fred

I can't believe you are the first, either. (And I can't believe I'm the second...)

I really admired this production when I first saw it, respected the amount of work which went into it - and assumed our promo people would be all over it.

OK, promo people:  "What gives?"
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

George Hacker

Posted on the Northwest Region Facebook when it first came out.  Will post it again because of this thread.

I didn't comment on this thread because I had already commented on another thread about this video when it was being reviewed.  This is an excellent video - well done technically and I like how it shows what goes on behind the scenes.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Bullet

Great documentary. I posted it on the Appleseed Homeschoolers facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/AppleseedHomeschoolers) right after it came out, and that was one of my most popular posts.
"Men do less than they ought unless they do all that they can." --Thomas Carlyle

"But we are not called to lives of prestige; we are called to lives of faithfulness. And sometimes faithfulness is just mundane and daily and ordinary and one foot in front of the other." --N. Adams

The Wolfhound

Back on March 11th I posted for this on AARs from other sources.  This is too good to ignore.

Mike Nollett

Very good. As an IIT2 (at least Colonial Shooter told me I was) this helps me understand how to prepare for an event a little better.
"You'll never learn how to shoot, until you learn to shoot fundamentally"- Patrick McDonough

Laredo

A bit late, but I am relatively new to the forums and still scouring the gigglebits and gigglebits of info.  :)

Great movie.  Its clear the maker is dedicated and motivated.  I forwarded this to some friends.
April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd
Sept     7-8, 2013 - 4th - Rifleman!!

"The cost of a thing is the amount of life required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. When one has obtained those essentials necessary for well-being â€" food, shelter, warmth, and clothing, there is an alternative to struggling through steel jungles for the luxuries. That's to adventure on life itself, one's vacation from humble toil having commenced." -Townsend Whelen

scuzzy

Nice vid - Fred just had me put an embed of the vid on the website home page.

Thanks for doing it ndrifleman.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.