News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pennsylvania Appleseed Team Contacts, Duties & Areas of Operations

Started by B9, July 20, 2008, 07:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B9

Id                           Primary Function                               General Area                                 

Dwarven1 ----- NE Region Coordinator/Instructor         --  North East Region
Nickle   -------  Master Instructor                             --  North East Region 
kDan ---------- Senior Instructor                              --- North East Region   
B964 ---------- temp SC/IIT                                     --- New York
Mooney ------- on temporary leave                            --  South Central PA
lprgcfrank ----- IIT                                                 --- Eastern PA
Chainsaw ------ IIT                                                --- Central PA
303shooter ---- Assistant State Coordinator/IIT           --- South Western PA
John          ---  IIT                                                 ---- South Western PA
Cowdog    ----  DAR host                                         ---- Western PA

All Positions Available, inquire within.

Positions needed:  Instructors.

"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

B9

DING DING DING.
(imagine the sound of the Liberty bell ringing)

Folks, we have a winner! Pennsylvania IS still part of the union. We have one Keystone Rifleman standing up and ready to be heard.
Who is this lone ranger? Well, I will leave the introductions to the said Rifleman.

"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

B9

We have not heard from him yet. Must be he is waiting for company.

Whats that? Company has arrived? Now there are TWO riflemen from PA that want to step up!
I can hardly take all the excitement.

Medea Benjamin

kDan

Quote from: B964 on July 24, 2008, 07:19:37 AM
Now there are TWO riflemen from PA that want to step up!

who is it?  where are they?  do they have staplers?
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

B9

Quote from: kDan on July 24, 2008, 08:34:14 AM
Quote from: B964 on July 24, 2008, 07:19:37 AM
Now there are TWO riflemen from PA that want to step up!

who is it?  where are they?  do they have staplers?

Not only do they have staplers, rumor has it that one of them could almost shoot a 220 with his.
Must be they are a little shy, or worried about the goldfish swallowing, panty raids, Scout hot dogs and 10 mile march initiations that we all have to go through.
Medea Benjamin

VAshooter

Things are starting to look up. When we have more people to get the job done it's easier on everyone. Thanks guys for your efforts.

VAshooter

kDan

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

B9

Medea Benjamin

B9

Medea Benjamin

jlacey

S E Pennsylvania saying hello to all. Thank you B964 for the flyers, I have put a copy of the Allenmans flyer into quite a few of them,then I put them into the "Shotgun News" as it was put out in Wallmart, Borders etc, even had someone show me a copy! Did not let on that I had placed it there,( just to compliment Freds small print pages ). Being a registered alien, it takes on a whole new meaning when I can get Americans stirred up about the Freedom they do not even know they have, yet alone that they are by their own lethergy about to lose. Looking forward to meeting you all at Allenmans. ;D
If you are not prepared,  then you are prepared to fail.

B9

jlacey,

I am honored and proud to have you join us in PA. There is alot of work ahead of us, but work, when done with friends, is not really work at all. Thanks for helping out. If you need anything, your friends in the NY/PA team are only a click away.

Ed(B964)
Medea Benjamin

B9

Hello again PA!
I am still reading over all the requests to join the PA Appleseed team. If you don't see your name and the task you volunteered for listed, PM me again. Some may have gotton lost in the pile on my desk.

Medea Benjamin

kDan

you should change my area of operations from nyc, ne pa. to NORTHEAST!

Let's go my brothers and sisters.

Have at them!

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

B9

Quote from: kDan on August 20, 2008, 12:24:52 AM
you should change my area of operations from nyc, ne pa. to NORTHEAST!

Let's go my brothers and sisters.

Have at them!

Aahh yes. NYC is just to small to contain the likes of you! The entire Northeast shall now take note of our new Shoot Boss.
Congrats!
Medea Benjamin

B9

Medea Benjamin