News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Events for 2013 in Eastern NoDak?

Started by Spartan24, December 16, 2012, 01:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan24

Any 2013 Appleseed events that will happen in the Devil's Lake or Grand Forks or Fargo areas?
"Just name a hero and I'll prove he's a bum." - Gregory "Pappy" Boyington

ndrifleman

The leadership here in North Dakota is kind of in static mode, but it'd be great to get some shoots going.  Do you have suggestions for ranges?
"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand. " Psalm 149:6

"The glorious inheritance which our fathers left us we must never betray.We must seize the torch from their hands, and transmit it with increasing brightness to distant generations." James Thornwell

Spartan24

Devil's lake ND Area:
Lake Region Shooting Sports Association
Tel: 701-662-5301
PO Box 207
Devils Lake, ND 58301
Shooting Facilities:
    Outdoor Pistol (25,50,75,100,150,200,300 )
    Indoor Pistol (50 ft)
    Outdoor Rifle (25,50,75,100,150,200,300 )
    Indoor Rifle (50 ft)

I also dropped this nugget into the Minnesota Appleseed forum, but when I lived in Grand Forks, this is where we shot:
East Grand Forks Rod & Gun Club
P. O. Box 87
East Grand Forks, MN 56721
701-732-0486

I will see if I can find anything more for the Red River Valley area. Ever done a shoot in the Fargo/Valley City area?

Spartan24

Found a good lead for the Grand Forks area:
Grand Forks Rifle Club,
Tom Reiten (701)775-0008

Here's another for Cass County and the Fargo area:
The Shooting Park
John Nelson (701)282-3808

I am unaware of the facilities of these two ranges. The GFRC sounds like it has good facilities. I know we wouldn't need much.

The EGFRGC and LRSSA I have personally shot at. Although it was about 7 years ago. I think both would welcome an Appleseed no problem. Please let me know if I can help in any further way.