News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Question from a new member.

Started by Microdevil45, December 02, 2012, 10:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Microdevil45

Ok, I have a question.  Can someone help me understand the hat colors and exactly what they mean?  I see pics of people with them just and I would like to appreciate them for what they are. 

Thanks

Charles McKinley

Welome Md45,

Shootboss hats: green or the new red w/black bill hat -an instructor that likes to do paperwork >:D and fight the time monkey  :wb: and is responsible that the shoot runs smoothly and safely with promaotins done, riflemen made, new volunteers recruited to bail and most importantly no one goes home with more holes than they came with O0

Full instructors: red hats have compleated the training and performed to standards to be an instructor

Instructors in training: orange hats -have shot 210+, attended 2 shoots and have started the  course of study and practice to be a full instructor

Applecorps: blue hats -program volunteers

Next question...

Stand
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Microdevil45

Thanks,  I figured it was something like that but it is always better to ask than assume.....lol