News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2013 Schedule?

Started by azhosejockey, December 08, 2012, 08:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azhosejockey

Any word on when any dates will be posted for Arizona in 2013?
Thanks and Merry Christmas to you all.

azmule

The 2013 Arizona schedule is currently in the works and should be posted in the next week or two - while not posted yet, the next shoot will be in Buckeye on Jan 26-27.
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

Old_Lightfighter

azmule, do you want Buckeye Jan flyers posted up in Sierra Vista?  I can hit up the usual shops and get them out. 

azmule

If you'd like - Buckeye typically doesn't get many shooters from Sierra Vista, but it happens occasionally if their schedule precludes a SV shoot.  Make sure any fliers you post don't include the March 23-24 date - that one got bumped, I'm trying to reschedule for March 2-3.
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

Old_Lightfighter

Let me know when the reschedule is good, and I'll get them out.  It helps my community, here, also.  When people get the flyers here, they might not want to drive that far - or they actually might do it.  When they see the (later) flyers for the event at my range, they show up here. 

I asked the shooters here last month about that, and a few had seen the local flyers for the Marana event in October.  It works, for one or the other, but it works.