News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome Georgia's two newest Shoot Bosses

Started by DrJohn, December 04, 2012, 10:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrJohn

It is with great pleasure that I announce the promotion of Georgia's two newest Shoot Bosses. Morpheus was promoted to Shoot Boss after the Sept. 14-15 AS at Macon and Kestak was promoted to Shoot Boss after the Dec. 1-2 AS at Augusta. It was my oversight not to announce Morpheus's promotion in a more timely manner, but I am in the enviable position of having so many outstanding instructors that I had a mental slip. It is rare to have a new Shoot Boss, and Georgia is fortunate in getting two new ones of the very finest. Congratulations to both, and let me say that it has been a great pleasure and honor to have worked with both of these outstanding instructors. Huzza!
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....

brianf31

"Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free."

― Joseph Warren