News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IBC Ramah, CO January 5-6-2013

Started by oneshot_onehole, December 03, 2012, 11:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oneshot_onehole

Hi all,
Colorado will have an instructor boot camp the weekend of January 5-6, 2013 in Ramah at the Ben Lomond Gun Club. This is not on the Appleseed website so you cannot sign up there.

Saturday will be the same as most IBCs. We will talk on why we teach the things we do and how to teach more effectively. We will also cover storytelling. Saturday will be held in the BLGC heated clubhouse.

Sunday will be different. We will spend the day at the high power range, in the rain or snow, shooting center fire rifle out to distance. We will practice instructing how to shoot to six hundred yards. We will be cold.

Garands and ARs will be available for you to shoot. You will have to supply ammo. And, of course, we encourage you to bring your own rifle. The total cost of this IBC will be a $20 range fee.

Let me know if you can make this IBC.

Jim

Louisville

I will plan on being there. Let me know the details about when to be there on Saturday AM as time gets closer.

John
"Louisville"
John W Bollinger
"Louisville"