News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Buckeye, AZ Dec 1~2, 2012

Started by PaxxAZ, December 02, 2012, 01:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaxxAZ

Well Saturday brought a great turn out for lovely December Arizona day, with one rifleman revealed.

Scott (our revealed rifleman) performed very well and while we did run late he was able to score above standards today, and based on his grouping, he will perform above standards with regularity.
Many promised to return Sunday I will improve this write up when the final tallies are in.

Thank you, all that attended came with a great learning attitude, and I expect great things on the line tomorrow.

~Pablo 

Buckeye, AZ Dec 1~2, 2012
Sunday turned out equally as warm with some very persistent Shooters and many more riflemen where revealed.   It also included some guy (me)  being given his Red Hat. Below are some of the pictures from this Appleseed I will be looking through them and posting ones that catch my eye...Remember most the pictures where random from Sunday morning as I forget to take pictures unless people remind me I though automating it might be best. This time I placed the camera too far away  :wb:

But I have a 169 far away photos at pretty high rez and will share if you PM me with an E-mail. I simply put a sample of some here and they are much smaller than what I have.

Thank you all for coming and please remember to spread the word. Plant your own Appleseed's!!!

Shooters this is your place to say anything you wish about the event, we welcome all comments and critiques of the event. Just keep them family friendly.  >:D

Please share any photos you have.

There are many things talked about that make the people of the US
different; being riflemen is one, asking why is another, as is getting
what needs doing done.

-Me 2011

PaxxAZ

210+

I had to reduce their size, Please PM me if you want me to send an email with your images, just tell me the file name of this one. I have 4 larger versions of each one as I took at least 4 images of each cause being out of focus on Saturday was not going to happen again.
There are many things talked about that make the people of the US
different; being riflemen is one, asking why is another, as is getting
what needs doing done.

-Me 2011

azmule

Having finally persuaded my phone to leggo my photos, here are a few more.

I really enjoyed this weekend, the weather was great (though some afternoon clouds would sure be nice), and we had lots of good determined folks on the line.  Four riflemen for the weekend - HUZZAH! - with several more coming very close.
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda