News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Dec shoot

Started by SSGnewt, November 29, 2012, 09:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSGnewt

i am going to make the shoot in Ramseur in Dec and need to contact someone about getting a loaner .22 to use. since i was only there one day in Oct and am not very good with names, or alias's, and i received a reply from Hawkeye on another forum, i would appreciate a contact for him or some of the other guys, or ladyseeds. i did very much enjoy the whole concept of appleseed and getting to meet all of "ya'll". am debating on the membership to RWVA to be a servant as well.
            later all,
                                   SSGnewt out!
God, country, and those to my left and right, always your humble servant.
             SSGnewt out!!!

Lawrence

We'll have numerous loaners. You can use one of mine.

Lawrence

Adena

I will be bringing two loaners as well: one with a scope and one with Tech Sights.
"Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom." - John Adams

"The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave." - Patrick Henry, Speech in the Virginia Convention, March 23, 1775

SSGnewt

Tango Mucho,
  i used yours last time i was there Lawrance. i will get the ammo this time however, didn't you say those rifles shot the CCI stuff? Anyway, i am looking forward to seeing you all again.
                                             SSGnewt out!!!
God, country, and those to my left and right, always your humble servant.
             SSGnewt out!!!

Lawrence

SSGnewt,

My loaners function well with any 40 grain round nose (36 grain hollow points always seem to cause problems during your best yet AQT on Sunday afternoon).

Look forward to seeing you again!
Lawrence