News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Schedule for Myakka,Fl.(MGAR) 2013

Started by Sly223, November 01, 2012, 12:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sly223

I need to start this post,  %)
even though I am unprepared, :-[
right now. :(
I spoke with Gene Pitts,Range Owner, :---
and he gave me opportunities for every month,  @@)
I will dig up the paper work in a day or so and list all the options and best dates for me to SB events there! ^:)^
Anyone with info or input say so now before dates get set! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

9mm4545

The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

Sly223

Jan.5-6
Feb.2-3
Mar.2-3
April 5-6
May 4-5
June 22-23
July 13-14
Aug.24-25
Sept.7-8
Oct.12-13
Nov.9-10
Dec.14-15
These were dates provided by Gene Pitts,
he gave me more but these are the most probable for me to work.
I will need to re con firm with him, if it works for us.
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

9mm4545

Well Sly, you will be working most (all?) of these so the real question is: will these dates work for you? I will add them all if you say OK.
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

ItsanSKS

Concern: April 5/6 leaves that range without an April 19th event, which is scheduled for April 20/21.
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

alkeford

Maybe Rick could set it up for April 20/21 and have our new shoot Boss MrPete take one Palm Bay Or Myakka
Esse Quam Videri (To be rather than seem to be)
Powder With My Brother Ball Most Hero Like Doth Conquer All,
Tomet Nosce
The Suda, a tenth century encyclopedia of Greek Knowledge, says: "the proverb is applied to those whose boasts exceed what they are,"and that "know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

9mm4545

The ideal situation is to have a shoot at every Florida possible on April 19th (or the nearest date to then). I would like to employ every Florida shoot boss on the Patriots Day shoot. Is it possible to schedule a shoot for then at Myakka City, Rick?

Sly223

Working on it,
I left Gene a message to clear up April 2013,
He did not offer April 20-21 2013 only the 5-6.
If he and Eric finalized Patriots day prior to his departure, I know not about it.
I will have an answer this evening after work.
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

Sly223

All Dates are rock solid! ..:..
April is 5-6, not 20-21,range is rented to a tactical group.
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

9mm4545

The dates you listed have been sent in to central scheduling. Buckle up buddy, you got a wild ride coming! Thanks for stepping up and getting these on the books.