News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help at Bonfield

Started by dond, November 20, 2012, 09:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dond

Colycat has agreed to SB Bonfield. Thanks colycat.  ^:)^ But he could use some help. Surely we can supply some help for a someone from Wisconsin who is willing to help us out.  &)  Let's hear from someone.  :bow: ~~:)
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

colycat

Everyone in Wisconsin has worked with me.  Since I am traveling to foreign and exotic Illinois, maybe someone newish from the state could aid me in this shoot.  Other wise I am going to slap some orange hats on the shooters,  after the morning red coat. :))
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine