News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome to Washington's newest Redhat

Started by Theophilus, November 09, 2012, 03:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theophilus

To one and all:
Please join me in welcoming Kimber Custom as a full redhat Instructor!
^:)^   ^:)^  ^:)^
And three Huzzahs as well.

Thanks, Kimber Custom, for all you have done, and all you do.
Now back to work, all.

Theophilus

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.  John 3:16

CQ CQ CQ de WB7AOW

Rizzin

Prescott

Congrats Ben.  I look forward to seeing you tomorrow in your shiny new Red Hat!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Barbie

Congrats on that hat color change from your AS friends in IN!
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Kimber Custom

Thanks for letting me play. I appreciate the guidance and insights.

George Hacker

Congratulations, Kimber Custom, on earning your red hat. O0

I appreciate your instruction and storytelling.  I hope you are having a good shoot at Eagle Creek this weekend.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

RL

...and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people.
John Adams, from the Boston Gazette, February 6, 1775

We live, my dear soul, in an age of trial. What will be the consequence, I know not.
John Adams in a letter to Abigail, 1774.

Scarecrow