News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

HELP!!!! Once again the MUSTER DRUM is sounding!!!

Started by Ratchett, November 13, 2012, 12:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratchett

Help needed in Celina,Ohio this weekend. I will be SBing but also need some more instructors to help out!!! There are 7 pre- regs right now and seem to be increasing daily.

The forecast is sunny and in the 50s should be a great weekend weather wise and as always for liberty!

In His grip,
ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Corvette

Let me check schedules with the boss at home tonight.  Will help on Saturday if I can. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Ratchett

Thanks 'vette I sure hope you can make it!

I have been monitoring the FB page for this event and there are about 7-8 walk-ons talking of coming to the event. Brings total number of shooters to 14-15.

Ohio I need help here, I need some folks to step up and cover this shoot with me!!
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Corvette

Ratchett, I will be there for Sat and if you don't have enough other help, for Sunday too. Will be sending  in email to Instructor Scheduling  today.  Vette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Celina is a new location, what do we know about the range we will be using?  Covered (alla New Philly) or uncovered?  Clubhouse available for registration, history, lunch? Do they have food for sale? Plan on me bringing the usual compliment of pop-up canopy, extra rifles, slings, ammo, rods, etc. Also, will have battle road maps which we can hang on pop-up if nothing else works.  Also will have water jug and extra water.  I do not have a set of flags nor do I have a full set of shoot materials, waivers, etc. I assume you will be bringing these.

What will we be using for line setup and when are we setting up.  Do we have a local orange hat, instructor or range contact that can help with setup? I can not get there before dark on Friday but if it is just you and me, I could come up Friday nite and grab a room to be on the line at dawn to help setup.  Its 2+ hours for me from home to Celina so to get there at say 7:30, I would have to leave at 5am and assume the GPS gets me there with out getting lost.

Anything else you need or think I can help with, let me know.  I will be glad to do any of the instructions or history you want me to do. 

Corvette

Ladyshot

We would come, but our youngest is turning 1 on Saturday, so we will be celebrating. :)
"After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it." ~ William Burroughs

Edheler

Wish I could help, but I have a commitment early Saturday evening. If it was a little closer than the furthest spot in Ohio from me I could day-trip it but a bit over a 5 hour drive makes that difficult. :(

Good Luck!