Author Topic: Special Appleseed Certificate???  (Read 1533 times)

Offline BeSwift

• AOC Vice Chairman
  • Senior Instructor
Special Appleseed Certificate???
« on: November 13, 2012, 05:34:24 PM »
We're advertising it.. Can't find it on the site store.. Am I missing something??  Thanks   BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Offline Fred

• Founder and AOC Member
  • Master Instructor
Re: Special Appleseed Certificate???
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 06:34:57 PM »

It'll be up on the store site within the week. I jumped the gun a bit with the announcement!
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Offline number6

• Michigan State Coordinator
  • Shoot Boss
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 01:39:10 PM »
Had a question on it via the RWVAInfo email address today, any update as to when it will appear in the store?

Could we just change the price of the one in the flyingcart store, to expedite?

number6
You still have a choice. You can still salvage your right to be individuals. Your rights to truth and free thought! Reject this false world of Number Two . . . reject it NOW!!
Number 6, The Prisoner, Episode 11 "A Change of Mind"

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..." � Richard Henry Lee, "Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic"

"Rifles don't read" YellowHouseJake

"Lots of work?  Yup.  You wanna grow?  Suck it up, cupcake." - SteelThunder

Offline Superheat

• Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 01:49:12 PM »
Absolutely LOVE this idea.  I know where I'm christmas shopping this year. No excuses!  You have a gift certificate.   For those friends and family who say..." I've been meaning to go". 

My opinion would be to have a one year expiration.  Just to force people to get it DONE!   The tendency is to put it off.   

No complaints though. GREAT IDEA.
"If you really want something, you'll find a way.  If you don't, you will find an excuse."
"Heart felt doesn't come from reading words on paper"
"Riflemen don't shrug and walk away... They roll up their sleeves and stand firm."

Offline Lawrence

• Retired Senior Instructor
  • Ramseur 2-10
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 03:56:19 PM »
Fred's Gift Certificate special in now on the Home Range Store.

You may have to hit your "refresh" icon to make to new home page appear the first time.