News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IBC Palatka November 17, 18 / 2012

Started by PHenry, October 24, 2012, 11:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

To all who plan to attend,
First, allow me to say God bless you each for taking the time out of your one and only life to further our worthy cause. May the Creator of all things bless the children of Liberty and see them prevail.

As spare time is such a precious commodity in anyone's life and the only currency any living creature truly owns, we would be well advised to make the most of this upcoming IBC. To that end, anyone who sends me their Email address will receive a "packet' of info intended for study that will allow you to prepare for and get he most out of this IBC. Our goal is to pass on the traditions of the Founders. Our cause is just, our methods must be unimpeachable.

Simplicity and precision are the watchwords of any serious teacher, and what could warrant greater gravity than teaching the meaning of Liberty and the ideals of the Founders? Each human has a maximum rate of absorption and a maximum capacity for retention in a given span of time. It is therefore critical that we employ simplicity and precision in ever aspect of Appleseeds. With six days of marksmanship knowledge to convey and only two days in which to do so, there simply is no room for "fluff", "war stories", or repetition of info covered.

The minimum number of spoken words results in the greatest possible retention, regardless of  the recipients process / retention capacity. We teach young and old, sharp and dull and all are best served by a concise methodology.

Like Appleseeds and the AQT, I did not invent any of the info I will deliver at the IBC. It is merely the distilled knowledge of years and many talented individuals and the best conveyance of same that I can muster. I will do my best to pass on the Appleseeds tradition to you, as it was passed to me by my esteemed mentors. 

We learn today, that we may teach tomorrow. From one American to the next. Hearts and minds. Our task is daunting; the outcome most unsure.

I look forward to our time together. Travel safely and we will stand shoulder to shoulder soon, joined in the righteous cause of Liberty! Huzaaah!

PHenry
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Sly223

I will gladly receive any info packet on IBC. ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

theri

Are there any plans regarding the evening meal on Saturday similiar to the March 2012 IBC at this location where I believe everyone brought something?
Whiskey Tango 9

smoakingun

Of course! There will be a low country boil made available by alkeford and I. Just as last year, sides and desserts will be greatly appreciated.
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

Mr Pete

Erg, I will not be able to attend the fun.

Suffice it to say that the wife and I had a miscommunication and I have a couple of dance recitals to see.

<sigh> Well now that I'm back on the trail I'll just have to meet you all the old fashioned way by hitting shoots.

Have tons of fun,
-Peter
"You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need." – Jerry Gillies

ToneDef

"Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing." - Thomas Paine, Rights of Man, 1791

"There's the country of America, which you have to defend, but there's also the IDEA of America. America is more than just a country, it's an idea. An idea that's supposed to be contagious." - Bono

Palatka ten twelve "Smoakin' IBC"

PHenry

theri,
Yes on meal. Smoak and Alkeford are working up a main couse - asking for side dishes.
PH
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

9mm4545

Just so you know, I am bringing those extra deadly cream cheese brownies again. You have been warned.
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837