News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WOW... Just WOW!

Started by BeSwift, December 09, 2012, 07:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeSwift

Breaking News:  Annapolis.. Dec 2012

Maryland's 100th Rifleman is  :pop:.... drumroll please....    Tony G!   Congratulations! ..:..  O0 ^:)^
(as much as I tried, I couldn't get a Blue Angels flyover for this milestone.. ^-^  Maybe at our 500th Rifleman event ?)

Please join me in congratulating NavyIrish, who has joined the cadre of Red Hat instructors! He's been a stalwart of the MD program and I'm thrilled to see him make this milestone!  O0 O0 O0     

And last but not least, help me welcome NOMADSS, who has joined the cadre as an IIT! I suspect he will quickly become a much valued asset to Appleseed and thank him for stepping up help us bail the sinking ship!

I don't know what we can do to top the milestones achieved at the Annapolis Dec 2012 class   :-\  but I'm sure we'll come up with something!

BeSwift

"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

colycat

Very good news indeed.

The way to top it is to make another 100 rifleman next year.  Good job all.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

carlb

It would be hard to find a more knowledgeable, selfless, and dedicated instructor than NavyIrish. A well earned congratulations  ^:)^ 
"He who sacrifices essential liberty for temporary safety deserves neither" - Benjamin Franklin
"Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom." - John Adams
"One hundred rounds do not constitute fire power. One hit constitutes fire power." - General Merritt Edson, U.S. Marine Corps

NavyIrish

Fellow Riflemen--

Hats off to BSwift for the enduring leadership, perseverance and selfless-dedication to achieve the 100th rifleman in Maryland!

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure, it's an honor to work with BSwift--

Navy Irish
:bow:
"The man who loves his country on its own account, and not merely for its trappings of interest or power, can never be divorced for
it, can never refuse to come forward when he finds that she is engaged in dangers which he has the means of warding off." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1797.

Patent guy

Hear, Hear!  Congratulations, all.
District of Columbia v. Heller (US 07-290, 2008)  "The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia."  McDonald v. Chicago (US 08-1521, 2010) "[T]he Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms [is] fully applicable to the states"

NOMADSS

Had a great time last weekend.  it was great to meet everyone.  I know the guys in the office all had fun we have been talking about when the next one is as well as getting a bunch of other guys out to participate as well.

I look forward to working with everyone and getting on the range so i can start advancing thru the ranks.

Stay safe and see everyone soon!

NOMAD
8541 3/6,STA 3/2 STA,
Fast CO.,MCSFTCO CQB Section
Hurdle the dead, and Trample the weak!
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Impact Data Books is often imitated but never duplicated. We are your #1 source for modular data books by military, law enforcement and competitive shooters.

George Hacker

Congratulations, Tony G!  Well done. O0

Congratulations, Maryland, for getting your 100th rifleman.  May 2013 be a very effective year for your state.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."