News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Scheduling emergency

Started by resonant1, October 22, 2012, 03:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonant1

I have a scheduling emergency. I was talking with my N. Carolina state leader about scheduling an event in Wilmington NC more than a month ago. Over the past week I passed out hundreds of leaflets for 11/17-18. The event has not been put on the Appleseed web site. I need someone to take charge and call me asap.
John Evans
910 232 0690

iron pony

Quote from: resonant1 on October 22, 2012, 03:11:14 PM
I have a scheduling emergency. I was talking with my N. Carolina state leader about scheduling an event in Wilmington NC more than a month ago. Over the past week I passed out hundreds of leaflets for 11/17-18. The event has not been put on the Appleseed web site. I need someone to take charge and call me asap.
John Evans
910 232 0690

All the required information was transmitted to the appropriate parties this evening.  I appolgize in advance for the delay in getting it to those of you who need to do the work to schedule this event. Please accept my thanks for doing what you can to get this on the schedule as soon as possible...

Walter Darby ( Iron Pony )
"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt man doing it" (Chinese Proverb)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

scuzzy

Quote from: iron pony on October 22, 2012, 09:16:15 PM
Quote from: resonant1 on October 22, 2012, 03:11:14 PM
John Evans
910 232 0690

All the required information was transmitted to the appropriate parties this evening.  I appolgize in advance for the delay in getting it to those of you who need to do the work to schedule this event. Please accept my thanks for doing what you can to get this on the schedule as soon as possible...

Walter Darby ( Iron Pony )

Is this the event I just added this morning for you via PM?

The Castle Hayne, NC Nov 17-18, 2012?

If this is something else PM me and I'll get it going PDQ.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Trisha

Yes this is the one I sent a pm about. Thank you.