News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Let's sell these shoots out!

Started by Barbie, October 26, 2012, 02:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbie

After this weekend, Indiana has 8 more shoots til we round out the year.  We're all busy with work, families, and heaven knows what else but it's time we finish strong.  Before we know it, we will be listening to an eternal loop of Christmas music and dodging those rib crushing hugs from our "favorite" relatives.  Why not have a goal... a challenge of sorts.

Here are Indiana's shoots through the end of 2012:

Nov 3-4:  Atlanta (10 tickets remain) & Ossian (44 tickets remain)

Nov 10-11: Evansville (6 tickets remain)

Nov 17-18: Friendship (30 tickets remain)

Dec 1-2:  Crawfordsville (26 tickets remain) & Indianapolis (15 tickets remain)

Dec 8-9:  Atlanta (23 tickets remain) & Nashville (26 tickets remain)

Ok, don't let all these numbers make you dizzy!  That totals up to around 180 open slots that need to be filled.  According to census numbers I pulled up, there are roughly 4,040,491 people living in IN who are between 18-65.  Looking at those numbers, we should have easy pickings to fill these spots. 

What are we (specifically YOU reading this  :) ) doing to fill these spots?  Where are you placing trifolds?  Who are you striking up conversations with?  How do you present Appleseed to others?  Our Indiana cadre has always done a super job at  filling lines, promoting, and pushing people to persist. Now should be no different.

Post back here with what you are doing to promote these events.  Let me know if you have success in signing anyone up.   Don't be afraid to travel outside of your local area to help out at events/promote events.  (Atlanta & Ossian are coming up next weekend... let's make a big push for those specifically!)

If you need ideas of what you can do to help promote these events & draw people to the lines, feel free to email/text/call me.  That info is all below...

~ Barbie    :---

email:  barbie_bedel@yahoo.com
cell: (812) 290-4738 (text or call, doesn't matter)
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

slim

I'm sending a few Buckeyes your way for Friendship.

Come on, Hoosiers. You don't want all those red sweatshirts to have a big "O" on the front, do you? Are you seriously going to have more Buckeyes than Hoosiers on your lines?

Bryant

I'm trying to do my part for Ossian 11/3-4, I had 3 extra lined up, one buddy, my boss and one of my employees. 
...Had to fire the worker  ::), and my boss backed out, but I'm still bringing one buddy.  .
We're just getting into the gun-show season around the Fort Wayne area with the 1st one just past and one or two a month scheduled through the winter.  Has Appleseed anyone ever tried to get funding to get a table at a show?  Not to  :DH: if its been talked about a dozen times before I got here, its just an thought I had.
Also on INGO as MtnBiker6510
-----------------

Barbie

Quote from: RAB.II on October 26, 2012, 05:27:14 PM
I'm trying to do my part for Ossian 11/3-4, I had 3 extra lined up, one buddy, my boss and one of my employees. 
...Had to fire the worker  ::), and my boss backed out, but I'm still bringing one buddy.  .
We're just getting into the gun-show season around the Fort Wayne area with the 1st one just past and one or two a month scheduled through the winter.  Has Appleseed anyone ever tried to get funding to get a table at a show?  Not to  :DH: if its been talked about a dozen times before I got here, its just an thought I had.

PM Inbound...
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.