News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

UNIONVILLE, MI OCT 13-14 2012

Started by Swamp Thing, October 13, 2012, 10:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swamp Thing

First day in the books at a beautiful new range in Unionville, MI.

Gateway Sportsmans Club has some wonderful people and fantastic facilities. Big thank you's to our new gracious hosts.

Now, this one has to go down in some kind of record books. Folks, I've worked events in all kinds of weather but this one was absolutely amazing.

Temperature at start time was 36 degrees (that's Fahrenheit btw), no big deal, then the wind turned, then the rain started, then the wind kicked up, then the rain really started coming down. ALL DAY!

So what did we do? Kept shootin' of course!

And like good Michiganders, nobody left early! in fact, I think they stayed for the weather.

More to come tomorrow!

Stay dry my friends.

ST

mac66

Another rainy, rainy day though the temperature was about 30 degrees warmer. Three intrepid patriots, Edward, Steve and Ron enthusiastically braved the driving rain and wind to test their mettle against the onslaught of tyrannical redcoats and diabolical AQTs.

Steve sounded the battle cry... " liberty does not stop for duds!" Indeed it doesn't. No "duds" on the line today, only stalwart defenders of freedom and future riflemen.
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan

number6

After Muskegon earlier this year, Gaylord yesterday, and Unionville today, I need to buy and underwater camera.   Just so I can have some pictures to share.   

number6
You still have a choice. You can still salvage your right to be individuals. Your rights to truth and free thought! Reject this false world of Number Two . . . reject it NOW!!
Number 6, The Prisoner, Episode 11 "A Change of Mind"

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..." � Richard Henry Lee, "Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic"

"Rifles don't read" YellowHouseJake

"Lots of work?  Yup.  You wanna grow?  Suck it up, cupcake." - SteelThunder