News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rochester, IN Sept 15, 2012 AAR

Started by AuntieBellum, September 19, 2012, 10:28:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AuntieBellum

We may have been few in number, but we sure had a fun!  Deb, THANK YOU for coming out to join us this weekend.  Your groups shrunk all day, your form is great.  Keep at it, come on back, and we'll do it again!  I look forward to seeing you again soon.

YHJ and Niecie - thank you to you both for coming along.  I'm sure Deb liked the company - I know I did!  And Niecie - you were rocking those squares!  Don't let us keep you so busy in your blue hat that you don't pick up your rifle for another couple years.   ;)

Pictures coming later!
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

Bryant

Also on INGO as MtnBiker6510
-----------------

AuntieBellum

Pics are stuck on camera since my computer isn't cooperating.   :(  Maybe if I can find the recovery disc...

Also, I haven't decided if it's more difficult to post from my phone or from the netbook.  I'm leaning toward netbook since I accidentally delete every other reply right before I hit post.   ;)

But even without pics, I promise it was a great time!!!

AuntieBellum

Better late than never, right???  PICTURES!!!!

Opening Redcoat

Niecie in prone

Deb in prone.  Nice job, Deb!

Ladyseed walking billboard

We even let our SC shoot with the ladies. Thanks for helping out, YHJ!  And thank you, too, Niecie!