News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Winterset, Iowa AAR Sept 29,30 2012

Started by IXOYE, October 01, 2012, 01:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXOYE

A fantastic turnout and fantastic weather! Great improvement shown by all shooters. One shooter proudly joins the ranks of rifleman!

While all the participants were shooting with their rifles I was taking a few shots with my Canon (camera). They won't all fit in one post so I'll post them in small groups. I hope everyone enjoys them!
The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing! (Edmund Burke)

IXOYE

Here are more pictures.
The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing! (Edmund Burke)

IXOYE

Here is the next group of pictures.

IXOYE

More pictures.

IXOYE

More pictures.

IXOYE

I was trying to keep up with the shooters on the line, so yes, there are more pictures.  :)

IXOYE

This is the next to last group of pictures.

IXOYE

This is the last of the pictures I took. I hope everyone enjoys them. Let me know if there is a particular image that you'd like to have a copy of and I  can send you one with higher resolution more suitable for printing.

Twineagles

30 shooters on the line for Saturday morning hmmm .... 25 premade target backers so some additional scrambling around and we were ready! Great group to work with and I am sure many will be back. Great instructor crew to work with! Weather couldn't have been better.

Mike aka Twineagles
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

Anidor

This was my first appleseed, but definitely won't be my last.  I'm hooked!  Thanks so much for a great time and all the great advice from each of the instructors, couldn't have made rifleman first time out without all the great feedback!  O0

-Jim
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." – George Mason

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul

Twineagles

Quote from: Anidor on October 02, 2012, 05:51:28 PM
This was my first appleseed, but definitely won't be my last.  I'm hooked!  Thanks so much for a great time and all the great advice from each of the instructors, couldn't have made rifleman first time out without all the great feedback!  O0

-Jim

You came with the most important thing a teachable attitude. It was good to see you make rifleman the effort you were putting in was obvious. Now on to passing it on.
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne