News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Event Coordination Harvard 10/6-10/7

Started by Lima Tango, September 18, 2012, 07:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lima Tango

This is like 3 weeks away, any idea who is going? It is just me at the moment.
SB?

aim

Is anyone planning to SBIT there? That would cut down on available SBs. We can import SB*s, if necessary, however...
Shiny!

Lima Tango

What do I have to do to be a shoot boss in training? I haven't had my Red Hat very long but I've done so many shoots at Harvard I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle. However IIRC the SB at Harvard needs to be a club member?

aim

To be SBIT, you need either a Designated Shoot Boss (dwarven1 and lupis42 come to mind) or assorted grades of Senior Instructor, of which none are currently to be found. You then schedule yourself as SBIT, run three (plus or minus, depending on the SB) shoots and get the fancy red hat. Except that you don't actually get the hat, you have to order it yourself. Seriously, though, if you are interested, you should PM the usual suspects. I know that goodpiper was SB once, and he is not a member at Harvard to the best of my knowledge.
Shiny!

Lima Tango

I would have thought there would be more interest in this shoot, however there is still time. In the meantime I will start putting a plan of action together in case we have a SB sign on at the last minute.
-LT

aim

I'll make some inquiries; if there is no real SB available, I'll take it. In the meantime, there are 10 people registered, of assorted skill level. Thank you for keeping the momentum going.
Shiny!

Lima Tango

aim,
Thank you.

Is there anyway I could also see the registration list?

NVM I found it!
Saw a couple shooters I had in NH this month on the list, should be good!

lupis42

SB*, having obtained spousal waiver, will be available.  Sorry for the delayed entry.

LT, thank you for ordering shoot box. 
You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

aim

Shiny!

As dwarven1 pointed out plenty of supplies exist on hand if you don't feel like starting your own warehouse of AS supplies. Save Fred money and so on... Alternatively, you might as well get the whole SB experience and get the box. Thank you for stepping up.

A.
Shiny!

Lima Tango

Might as well have my own supplies on hand for the future. Plus that way I have more practice on running the shoot cradle to grave for when I have to do it on my own.

Lima Tango

Anyone have a LTR to loan out for this shoot? A couple of friends of mine who were at the Harvard AS in August want to come back and bring three friends, I only have 2 loaners. Please let me know ASAP.

lupis42

You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

Lima Tango

Thank you Sir, they will be thrilled to hear the good news!

I just looked at registrations, at about 20 so far!!