News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Project interviewed on The Survival Podcast!

Started by mountaingoat1980, September 14, 2012, 11:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mountaingoat1980

Jack Spirko of The Survival Podcast interviewed Micheal Adams "Scout" of Project Appleseed.  I thought it was a good interview that could be used to inform new shooters to the "what" & "why" of Appleseed.     I highly recommend checking it out.

http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/episode-975-an-interview-with-michael-adam-of-the-appleseed-project

TruTenacity

Thanks for posting.

The podcast has already perked the interest of one listener that sent the below email to RWVA.

QuoteGood afternoon,

I am located in Rhode Island and after listening to the interview on the survival podcast, i have decided to try to attend your upcoming course on Oct 20-21.

I consider myself a novice and would like to learn how to shoot and handle my .223 bushmaster. Will this course be difficult for an individual at my level of experience?

Thanks--
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9