News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help at Manheim, Sep 15-16

Started by mal, September 10, 2012, 02:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mal

We could use a little help at Manheim this weekend.  21 signed up so far so we may need to open a 3rd bay.  If you are not familiar with Elstonville, this would be a very looong line & i'd prefer to not have it be just Gary & I trying to cover it all.

Thanks much!

mal
~
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

RMSR

I can bring crew of 4.  How many do you need?

Roverace

Bring the whole crew

And it can be" Miller Time" :---

mal

4 would be fine by me.  Apparently Gary is doing his darnedest to fill this event to max capacity & we'll be opening a 3rd bay for the first time that i can remember. 

I don't mind the almost 30 shooters for 2 instructors, but i do mind that the firing line will be spanning 3 bays & thus approximately 120ft long.  Just too much ground for 2 bodies to travel if something unsafe happens...  A Line Boss plus 1 instructor for each additional bay is where i'm *comfortable*.  Any more than that is a bonus.

Thanks much for bringing the Miller Gang!
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

coppery

I was gonna come and help out, but unfortunately will not be able to make it.