News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

9-29/30===Cokato, MN--first time shoot at a new range

Started by Kosciusko, August 28, 2012, 01:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kosciusko

the board just approved a shoot

date will be 9-29/30

Rainbow Sportsmen's Club - Cokato, MN

http://rainbowsportsmensclub.weebly.com/

courtesy of Dane M.  ,  who brought both his father and his daughter to Wells, and there shot a Riflemans' score

k

JOEMORGAN

"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"Humanity has won it's battle, Liberty has a country" --Marquis de Lafayette

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

BuzzG

Sven

I'm BAAACK!  >:D  I've signed up as Shoot Boss with Instructor Scheduling (unless Buzz beat me to it)  :P and noticed that there are NO instructors signed up.  Need some one to watch the line if nothing else, HELP!  :bow:
"I was spotting one day and M2 was hitting baseball sized dirt clods at 300yds away. DON'T F/K with an old man with a Garand... " RED DAWN

BuzzG

Quote from: Sven on September 21, 2012, 08:26:29 PM
I'm BAAACK!  >:D  I've signed up as Shoot Boss with Instructor Scheduling (unless Buzz beat me to it)  :P and noticed that there are NO instructors signed up.  Need some one to watch the line if nothing else, HELP!  :bow:

Sven,

I'll join you on that shoot.

Buzz

Sven

Thanks Buzz,   O0 one more instructor type, IIT0 would work and we're set, of course the more the merrier.    ;)
"I was spotting one day and M2 was hitting baseball sized dirt clods at 300yds away. DON'T F/K with an old man with a Garand... " RED DAWN

Kosciusko

Weclome back!

I'm signed up. 

My nephew lives about 5 miles away, we have couches if we need it.  I already have the shoot box.

we have a local RM who will take an orange hat,  he did all the legwork to set this shoot up for us, I just had to file the EIP.

k

Sven

Kevin,

Great, looks like we're GTG,  O0 can you PM me with information on the local contact for the range and where the couch is at?  I plan to take a quick trip out this week to recon the site.

Sven

Sven