News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Menomonie ,WI August 18-19,2012

Started by martin, August 20, 2012, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

We had a great time in Menomonie this weekend, fabulous weather and eager students. Congratulations to Menomonie's newest Rifleman ,,Alex.
Thanks to the Menomonie Rifle and Pistol Club for being our hosts this weekend. Stop in to visit these guys, they work real hard to make this safe place to shoot.

Special thanks to all our instructors this weekend,,MaverickAR6,RustyRed, BugginOut, Nate_M . Great Job!!!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

RustyRed

Had visitors in the early morning those brown >:D devils

BugginOut

Quote from: RustyRed on August 20, 2012, 08:50:58 PM
Had visitors in the early morning those brown >:D devils

You mean brown dinner!
Plan A = saving the country.
-Fred

BugginOut

On this weekend a lot of great shooters gathered at Menomonie range.  Congrats Alex!  Everyone else, persistance will pay off. 
-Fred

BugginOut

-Fred

BugginOut

-Fred

MaverickAR6

Yes, it was a fine day at the range Saturday!   I only wish I could have been there for both days.  Congrats to Alex on making Rifleman at his first Appleseed...great job!  Congrats also to everyone else for making the day safe and productive, especially all our young shooters who handled their rifles very, very well.
"Persistence is to the character of man as carbon is to steel." - Napoleon Hill

RustyRed

I sure wish I could of stayed at the shoot,but had family plans! looks like you all had a GREAT time :--- :---
I really liked it when I got back sunday and all the shooters had  :) on there faces. I hope to see you all again soon!!