News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Range

Started by sparks1, August 16, 2012, 10:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks1

Hello Tennessee. Asking for some help with some information.

A group I belong to is planning on getting together for a shoot and the location seems to be Tn. that most are looking at.

Does anyone know of a range that would accommodate 80 to 100 shooters for up to 4 days. We are looking for a range with rifle and pistol capabilities that would allow us as a group to shoot and have fun. Camping facilities nearby and motel/cabin spots near would be a plus.

This is tenatively planned for Sept. 2013, so we are in the initial stages for now. If there are any in Kentucky you know of that's fine too. The group is American Arms and Associates Facebook group. You are more than welcome to come and join us. We are from all over America and this will be our first get together, hoping it becomes annual and we will go to other states.

PM me with any details you might have...range, contact info, etc.

Thanks
Sparks1
Minnesota
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

sparks1

Please disregard my previous post.

We have found private land willing to host this get together. My thanks to all for considering our request.

I will pass on Appleseed information to the owner in hopes of getting an event there.

Ron
Sparks1
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)