News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Springfield, OR August 11/12

Started by Prescott, August 13, 2012, 01:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prescott

I think I can speak for all the instructors that last weekend in Springfield was a fantastic weekend.   Even though this was one of the warmest weekends of the summer, the shooters did really well and advanced in their marksmanship skills throughout the weekend.  It was especially enjoyable to see the newer shooters excel in their skills and absorb everything they were being taught.

Please share your experiences with your friends and lets turn Springfield into a community of Riflemen.

Erin - Congratulations on your Rifleman score!   I can't wait to see you at another event with your pink rifle and watch you re-qualify your rifleman's score.

Steve - look at boydsgunstocks.com for some of their stocks.   They have a couple models of stocks with high straight combs which help with sight alignment.  You may still need to lengthen the stock at home to accommodate your long arms.   Once you get the stock, lets get together and try it out.

I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the shooters back in Springfield in September.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Joni

Congratulations on your Rifleman patch Erin! You did real good girl!!

Here is the Picasa link to the pictures I took, please feel free to take the ones you want and to tag yourself.

https://picasaweb.google.com/GretaStuff/SpringfieldORAugust11And122012?authkey=Gv1sRgCPiYiPe4kbfZ5AE