News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Time and a dirty LTR

Started by Wade, October 25, 2010, 04:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wade

I was going to pick on the owner of this Rifle  for not taking the time to clean it himself,,but in all fairness I cannot :o because before I take some one Else's Inventory I had better take my own ,,also when taking some one Else's you had best do an honest Inventory ,,and that is almost Imposable to do since you are not them ,,so best stick to taking your own .
However on this I will . A friend of mine and Instructor stepped up to plate to be shoot boss earl er this year when there was no one else to step up and in looking at my own Inventory  I am not really ready to be shoot boss. even tho my Friend was in the middle of a hecktic move from one state to another he took THE TIME to shoot boss and keep me out of hot water (so to speak) and having a lack of time forgot his ltr at my Range .
So I spent a little time cleaning an ltr And ruining a dirty rifle test ,,,, RL your LTR is clean tested and works flawlessly again  tested with 40 rounds of American eagle .22  no more ftf fte etc. You might not have been able to make it to this last shoot but your Rifle did .

Wade
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

06en

Hmmm. Maybe I should 'forget' and leave my rifle at the Castle Rock DAR. It needs cleaned also after so much  :---

Wade

Quote from: 06en on October 25, 2010, 11:27:56 PM
Hmmm. Maybe I should 'forget' and leave my rifle at the Castle Rock DAR. It needs cleaned also after so much  :---
This free pass only works with the fallowing ,,,,,, Doing shootboss so I don't have to + being in the midddle of a state to state move ,,
Note Wades way of cleaning is simple and fast,,, take the thing apart as far as trigger group bolt group reciver barrle group ,,put the stock up some where  now take those groups and spray the crud out of em with brake cleaner dry and oil em clean barrle as normal  put it back togather test fire alls good right ? reclean barrle your done .
Yes some folks take the bolt group and the trigger group apart then clean ,,,,,,
Wade
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

06en

Quote from: Wade on October 26, 2010, 01:39:59 PM
Quote from: 06en on October 25, 2010, 11:27:56 PM
This free pass only works with the fallowing ,,,,,, Doing shootboss so I don't have to + being in the midddle of a state to state move ,,
Note Wades way of cleaning is simple and fast,,, take the thing apart as far as trigger group bolt group reciver barrle group ,,put the stock up some where  now take those groups and spray the crud out of em with brake cleaner dry and oil em clean barrle as normal  put it back togather test fire alls good right ? reclean barrle your done .
Yes some folks take the bolt group and the trigger group apart then clean ,,,,,,
Wade

Well the state to state thing will most definately disqualify me then. Everything else I can see. ;)