News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Williamsburg Ky Aug.4

Started by brdholman, August 05, 2012, 04:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brdholman

Despite heavy rain and flooding a few miles north of the range, we had a beautiful day at the range. The attendance left a lot to be desired, but was a worthwhile day for sure. Ky has a much needed new Rifleman and IIT. Congratulations Sundark. I think the patience and stubbornness he has demonstrated will serve him well as he begins to work as an appleseed IIT.  :)
Magloader and Bull Whip both performed well and where willing to take on instruction and history above their IIT levels. I thank you both for your help.
Brad

Magloader

This was a great shoot! Sadly, we had only one student show up, but he put up with three instructors and scored Rifleman!!  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ Great job, SunDark! And on top of that, he took an orange hat and has joined the IIT ranks of Kentucky. He will be a great asset to our team.

Many thanks to Brad for working with Bull Whip and I on our IIT skills, and putting up with teenage antics. And for the ride to and from the range! You are an awesome shoot boss and I look forward to working with you again.

And many thanks to our esteemed range host Butch, for letting us come out and work a shoot again. I cannot wait to be back at Williamsburg again!

ML
Let your light shine before men that they may see your good deeds, and praise your Father in Heaven.- Mathew 5:16

Jesus answered, " I am the way, truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6