News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kintyre, ND Appleseeds, August 25-26 & October 6-7

Started by MrFixit, August 04, 2012, 12:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFixit

Just a heads up for all the ND appleseeders! Our family will be hosting two more Appleseeds here at our farm this year, and would love to have you join us! I just sent in the host application a week ago, and haven't seen the events listed on the site yet, but will post links to the event pages as soon as they show up...
See you there!
   Andrew B,   MrFixit.

MrFixit

Good news! Our Appleseeds are now listed on the Appleseed website! Here is the link to the Event Information Page: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/​index.php?topic=31220.0
Please take the time to pre-register, as it helps our planning and preperation a lot... And it saves you a few dollars too! You can pre-register here: http://www.eventbrite.com/​event/4142731020

MrFixit

Our August shoot was quite a success! We had 10 shooters on the line on Saturday, and 8 or 9 on Sunday. The weather was great, although a little breazy on Saturday, but that didn't stop us from getting TWO new RIFLEMEN! Both were first time Appleseeders too! Congrats to Sarena and Thaddaeus! Also, thanks to Tina for taking a bunch of pictures for me!
Many thanks to "Alex" and "Whisker" for making the long trip to help us out! Couldn't have done it without you...  ;)   I was able to get in quite a bit of time calling the line on Saturday, and was able to seccessfully pass my IIT3 test!  O0 On to level four...
Looking forward to filling up our line for our upcoming shoot in October!

Andrew B.  AKA. MrFixit

JOEMORGAN

Congrads on a successful shoot! Welcome to the new riflemen and way to go Andrew. Great pics and I love the berm.  Have to get out to Kintyre sometime.  O0
"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"Humanity has won it's battle, Liberty has a country" --Marquis de Lafayette

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

MrFixit

Quote from: JOEMORGAN on August 28, 2012, 06:55:38 AM
Congrads on a successful shoot! Welcome to the new riflemen and way to go Andrew. Great pics and I love the berm.  Have to get out to Kintyre sometime.  O0
Would love to have you! Could you make it in October? I am sure we will be hosting several next year too, now that we have a good place to use...  :---
  Andrew B.