News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fall schedule

Started by oladcock, July 24, 2012, 06:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oladcock

I've been waiting for the flyers to get updated so I can start pushing our fall shoots. Waited and waited, sent a PM or two and waited. Finally I was told the national doesn't have a flyer team any more and the state coordinators were taking over. Since we don't have a state coodinator, does someone have the software to do the .pdf's? Of should we just wing it on our own? I can for my own use/promotions but that doesn't do potential students any good when they can't download a flyer for themselves.....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

WindRider

Anybody with a Mac can 'print to PDF' to create a PDF version.  What do you need to convert?

oladcock

Quote from: WindRider on July 25, 2012, 03:26:21 PM
Anybody with a Mac can 'print to PDF' to create a PDF version.  What do you need to convert?

Myself making up flyers for local distribution isn't the issue... Putting them on the web site schedule so potential attendees can down load them from eventbrite or the schedule is. That takes someone with IT powers to do.....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

AQT 246
IBC 2018
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

AndyFong

A little bit of PowerPoint fun to edit the original flyer with the Fall dates, etc.  Saved it as a PDF (with a handy challenge target to print on the back side or second page).

Now we just need someone with sufficient privileges to post it to the EIP.  :)

daniel17319

Id like to really know when the next shoots are especially in the lower portion of the state. Sorry guys been out of the loop lately, went threw a carry divorce ready to get started back into marksmanship.

oladcock

Got the 2 here in Roswell...Oct/Nov.. Don't know if Duc-Dog wants to do one in Alamo or not?...O.L.

AQT 246
IBC 2018
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

duc-dog

Guess that leaves me Dec......  I'll let you know what date is available.  They usally only allow me to schedule a range 6 weeks out.  It might be a few weeks.

Milt 
If you will not fight when you can easily win without bloodshed.
   You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it
      is better to perish than to live as slaves.  
         Winston Churchhill (paraphased)

duc-dog

IST einy wone alse massing thare  spiell  chacker???
If you will not fight when you can easily win without bloodshed.
   You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it
      is better to perish than to live as slaves.  
         Winston Churchhill (paraphased)

oladcock

Dount kno aboot no spll cker, bt da modify buttum wrks! :)

Dec, late Nov, whatever works for me. Can do back to back weekends if need be. Got the one in Lubbock Oct 20-21....O.L.

AQT 246
IBC 2018
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx