News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Suamico, WI June 16-17,2012

Started by martin, June 18, 2012, 08:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

Another great weekend on the Appleseed Trail with 13 great Americans.They shot through rain showers, heat and interuptions from the local turkey population.

Congratulations to our newest Rifleman , Drake , Mike ,and Jason, and to Doug who re-qualified.

Thanks to the Nicolet Rifle Club for hosting this weekend's event.

Special thanks to our Instructors this weekend, RustyRed, Capt.Karl, Fepowered, BallisticAttitudeChange,and also to MaverickAR6 for his special assistance.

Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

RustyRed

Drake and Jason made there dad(Captain Karl) very proud on fathers day!
They both made Riflemen! :--- :---
way to go guys!

RustyRed

pic
pic

martin

That sign at the entry is the work of MaverickAR6,,,nice job Mike.
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

RustyRed

pic
pic

RustyRed

pic
pic

RustyRed

pic
pic

RustyRed

captain karl and Martin chasing turkeys
pic

RustyRed

Fathers Day!

RustyRed

Fathers day!

RustyRed

cleared the red coat's
Mike
craig
Jason

zamboni_driver

The best Appleseeds are when Martin has to chase off the local range tenants.

RustyRed

pic

RustyRed

pic

RustyRed

youth
group
What a great weekend,with great people! ^:)^

MaverickAR6

Looks like it was a great time had by all!  Congrats to Drake, Mike, and Jason on making Rifleman.  Good job on the re-qualification, Doug!
"Persistence is to the character of man as carbon is to steel." - Napoleon Hill

Taylor

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Reckless Rick

WOW another great shoot that produced a couple more rifleman.....congratulations to all that made it happen
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

LibertyGate Kate

Thanks Martin for filling in as Shoot Boss at the last minute. Thanks to all instructors for another great shoot. Really enjoyable, and so exciting to have my AQT jump another 37 pts from my previous Appleseed. Summer's been crazy and haven't had the opportunity to shoot since, but hopefully I can shoot that 210 before the year ends.....
BTW - the weekend after I returned to MT, I took my 9-yr-old grandson out to shoot at the forest service rifle range. The draught is too bad to shoot live rounds, but we took his BB gun and I taught him the 6 steps to firing a shot and the steady-hold factors. He went from 6 yards to the target with lots of misses to 28 yds. back and nailing it every time!
Appleseed principals WORK! Hoping to get him to an AS this fall!
Sending you midwesterners all my best from Big Sky Country.
Kathe AKA LibertyGate Kate

Trig

Great to hear about your improvement!! keep goung over those 6 steps, and you steady hold factors for you positions (i even dry fire in the living room while laying in prone on the floor  ;D)
Keep at it, you will see 210 soon enough!  Hope to see you and the grandson at an AS soon!   :---
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************