News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Superior, WI July 14-15, 2012 AAR

Started by Taylor, July 17, 2012, 12:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

Thank you to Dave and all the other Douglas County Fish and Game League's Board Members for inviting Project Appleseed to your outstanding facility, The George Constance Memorial Rifle Range. RWVA and Appleseed look forward to another visit in 2013.

Congratulations to the students and instructors for persisting through a couple of pretty warm hot days. Persistance paid off for new Riflemen Chris (214) and Steve (210). Congratulations Martin who requalified at 217 when a spot opened up on the line Sunday afternoon.

We were blessed with a huge group of young people and I am convinced that each of them will soon be earning a Rifleman patch. Rica (209), Cheyenne (206) and Harley (202) will lead the charge soon to be followed by Luke, Cora, Laura and Matthew.

Thank you to our dedicated instructors Martin, Rusty Red and Dicey. You guys made another successful Appleseed happen.

Here come the pictures.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Taylor

More pictures.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

More pictures.

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

More pictures.

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Almost done.

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Last batch of pictures.

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

dragonfly

Congrats to All you Riflemen. Well done All  O0 O0 O0

Looks like a really nice range  :)

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

BugginOut

Looks like it was a good time, wish I could have been there.
Plan A = saving the country.
-Fred

RustyRed

"WOW " What a GREAT Weekend it was!! sure it was mighty HOT! But our students kept on shooting, great group of Students,
I want to thank all of the students for there teachable attitudes that you all brought to the line.
Congrats to the New Riflemen,
and all the other shooters keep on dry-firing, you all can do it!! all so close!!

see you all again soon!

RustyRed

Mike putting up his sign
pic

RustyRed

pic
pic

AFTERMATH

Hey...  Wait a minute! 

I recognize Steve and Rica!  Aren't they from Minnesota?
Or were they border raiding when they came to a Hinckley shoot?

Congratulations Steve and other riflemen!  Keep going Rica! 

Thanks for taking good care of Eastern MN for me guys! O0

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]