News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rosebud MO July 14-15 2012

Started by thursday, July 14, 2012, 10:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thursday

Largest shoot we have had at this location over 30 students in high heat-humidity conditions.  Expect a more complete report tomorrow.
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

thursday

Even more students today, 4 rifleman patches awarded.  Two stepped up to take the orange hat.  97 and humid.  Thanks to Survival doc, Border raid, Patriot and proud of it and Sierra Mike you guys made it happen.
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

The Beard

sorry to say i signed up to instruct this shoot but never made it. i was supposed to get to springfield on friday to visit family for a few weeks and thought i'd check out an appleseed in another part of the country but got delayed. good luck on the firng line and hope the drought breaks soon!
A Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty once lost is lost forever. John Adams July 17, 1775