News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Change in range fee at Leroy July 28-29 - even MORE affordable!

Started by TheEditor, July 14, 2012, 08:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheEditor

Leroy Rifle and Pistol Club (LRPC) is hosting their first (of I hope many) AS at their range two weeks from today. 

Last Wednesday I went over and spoke at their club monthly meeting (I should have done that months ago, but life gets in the way...)

Francis Smith, patriarch of the club, is fully on board and now going great guns as local BOTG for promoting this shoot. 

The club president has agreed to change the range fees; formerly it was $15 per shooter, per day for non-LRPC members. 

NOW IT IS $15 FOR THE WEEKEND, FOR AN INDIVIDUAL SHOOTER OR FOR A FAMILY.  ONE $15 RANGE FEE COVERS THE FAMILY FOR THE WEEKEND.

As you have a chance, please promote this shoot, as it just became much more affordable.  There's room on the line, so come on out if you're a shooter looking for a nice new venue. 

TE
John N.
Author of "50 Things You Didn't Learn in School - But Should Have"
www.heuristicbooks.com

TheEditor

John N.
Author of "50 Things You Didn't Learn in School - But Should Have"
www.heuristicbooks.com

Patriot Gal

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan