News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Sessions in Maine

Started by Uncle Jaque, March 13, 2011, 03:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edward

Hi Tom,
Ed here.  I am not well and do not expect to be on time to the shoot tomorrow at Monmouth, if at all.

I will continue to prepare for the shoot, but cannot be sure of attending.  If I don't feel better tomorrow, I will consider Sunday.  I don't have a telephone number for you, and Monmouth does not pick up the phone. 

best - ed       207 873 1984

Uncle Jaque

Turn out at Monmouth was a little disappointing - we had about 7 shooters on Sat. and by Sunday were down to four, including the "Guide's" Wife. A couple of them had to leave at noon.

Other than that, we had picture perfect weather and all participants seemed to have had a good time.

My circulation impaired foot gave out on me about 0230 Sat. Morning so I couldn't shoot it or even help out very much... drat!  Took a few pics on Sunday though.

Let's see if this works:

Welcome to the MF&GA!

Tom coaches a promising future Rifleman;

Rifleman Patch Awarded: