News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Anyone can start a topic here, even you.

Started by B9, August 28, 2008, 07:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B9

Hello my fellow PA Appleseeders.
There is a trend here. Look at the topics in the PA section. Do you see it?

I know you may be thinking "well, you are the one that is supposed to be doing all that kind of stuff" and "you volunteered for it"
Both incorrect.
WE are supposed to be doing that kind of stuff and WE volunteered for it.

If you did not know this section is viewable only by members, not guests. (yes I know, there is a way they can)

Many of you are working hard at promoting the project and our shoots. If you post little bits of what you are doing others may take some inspiration from that. I know I will.

E-mail to everyone and anyone that may want to go to an AS. You all see the same posts on the forum as I do. How many local chapters of NY DAR have you talked with or emailed to? Anyone else calling the Rush Limbaugh show talk about AS. I am scared to death that they will actually answer one of these times and put me on the air. I do it, because it is needed to further the Project.

Allemans Sept 6th and 7th has 17 shooters signed up as of now. Our first time at this beautiful range. We should have people pushing and shoving to shoot here. PA, a state full of 2A minded people. Lets push a bit harder for this shoot.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

B9

Look here at a sample of promotions status post.
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=3676.msg35566;topicseen#msg35566
Not only does it keep us from repeated each others efforts, it gives us all a feeling of moving forward, advancing, progressing, teamwork.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin