News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Palmerton Shoot - July 7th and 8th

Started by NJ-rattler, July 04, 2012, 01:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NJ-rattler

I see no one else is registered?  Everyone on vacation? I'm hoping someone else other than myself will be able to out shoot Platz?

SSG Platz

I'll have to swap the scope back over to the 22 and rezero,but I'll get on the line with you especially if there is not many people there, I know there will be at least one more besides you. You have to be a glass half full guy, if your the only one there you will get a lot of 1 on 1 instruction

~PlatzOut~
Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

SSG Platz

Good job this weekend Kurt, we had a good show as well even with 4 or so people calling out. 16 is not bad for an Appleseed weekend if I do say so myself.

~PlatzOut~
Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.