News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shoot Bosses needed!!!!!!!!!

Started by yellowhousejake, June 27, 2012, 12:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

July 07-08       Nashville, IN           5 of 30 pre-regs
July 07-08       Noblesville, IN           9 of 20 pre-regs
July 07-08       Ossian, IN           8 of 50 pre-regs

I can only do one of these, I currently plan to go to Ossian. Who can help out here and take an event?

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

techres

Will find out about Nashville in the next 72 hours.
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Mudcat

I would love to go back to Nashville again but I will be at the Countryside Magazine reunion telling the 3 strikes on wed the 4th and again on saturday the 7th.

This is a magazine very similar to Backwoods Home, and they usually have a couple hundred people there from all over the country. I did this last year and was asked to repeat again this year but 2 days. I think we could actually have a shoot there next year with a little more talking to the land owner.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

yellowhousejake

Quote from: techres on June 27, 2012, 12:51:19 AM
Will find out about Nashville in the next 72 hours.

Talk to me Goose...
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

yellowhousejake

Quote from: Mudcat on June 29, 2012, 07:24:33 PM
I would love to go back to Nashville again but I will be at the Countryside Magazine reunion telling the 3 strikes on wed the 4th and again on saturday the 7th.

This is a magazine very similar to Backwoods Home, and they usually have a couple hundred people there from all over the country. I did this last year and was asked to repeat again this year but 2 days. I think we could actually have a shoot there next year with a little more talking to the land owner.

Awesome!

Please do a IAAR in the Libraryseed board. I get points towards a flying car for every Libraryseed completed.

YHJ

YHJ

techres

Mudcat

Will do Techres but only if I get to go for a ride. O0

Quote from: yellowhousejake on June 29, 2012, 10:43:08 PM

Awesome!

Please do a IAAR in the Libraryseed board. I get points towards a flying car for every Libraryseed completed.

YHJ
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Ratchett

YHJ--- The George Jetson of Appleseed   **) **) **) ;D ;D ;D **) **) **)
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

ATM

I'll be stuck at work on nights that weekend, sorry I can't help.
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

techres

I cannot take Nashville, but I talked to HH and he might be able to.

yellowhousejake

Quote from: Ratchett on June 29, 2012, 11:07:34 PM
YHJ--- The George Jetson of Appleseed   **) **) **) ;D ;D ;D **) **) **)

Yea. I feel like Astro has a hold of my backside lately.

YHJ

YHJ

hawkhavn

OK, I've got Nashville, who has Noblesville?
They should have the new bay finished by now!

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Patriot Gal

Nice Job Mudcat!!!   O0

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan