News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Mooney's ready and willing to pick up a bucket again :-)

Started by mooney, July 04, 2012, 11:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mooney

It's been a while and a tough road lately for the family and I, but it looks like we may be on the upswing and road back. Unemployment and Underemployment put a real hurting on us, but I am back working in my original industry and position. My current situation, I'm working in Pittsburgh during the week (living in an apartment) and commuting back to Harrisburg area to be with the family on the weekends. Not the best situation but it is what it is and what i have to do for now.

I need to get caught up on what's been going on in PA and Nationally with the Appleseed program so I will probably be lurking for a while. I'll figure out how to insert myself and lend a hand once I catch up on things, quickly of course ;)

Glad to be back, especially on this very special day. Please reflect upon and enjoy this 4th of July...and Remember.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

" But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
Mooney

Chainsaw

Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

EZ3

Welcome back, Mooney!  7th-step some of those folks in the 'Burgh to come shoot at Beaver Falls and Slippery Rock.

Happy Birthday, USA!!!

:~
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Publican

Glad tidings on this special day that you and yours are doing better! One step at a time my friend, one step at a time.
"I regard giving as necessary to right the balance..." Hu Chung

"Things now every day begin to grow more and more serious" Lord Percy

"Please remember the 2nd Amendment each and every time you vote".....Cork

"I need to actively fight the external threat, so as not to become the internal threat!".....Publican

Edheler

R1SGx2

Thank you for all you do - Welcome Back we need the help
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

GEmanuel

Welcome back Mooney. Though we have not yet met, I congratulate you on being a true rifleman by persisting and overcoming your difficulties. Well done sir!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine