News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Who else wants to go to Puryear TN or Amarillo TX?

Started by ErikAnderson, January 07, 2009, 11:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErikAnderson

In response to the push to get more IITs to the instructor level, I've been looking over the AS events that are 'local'. These are the only ones that I can make prior to April 19th due to either schedule or distance involved.  Both are around an 8 hour drive, with Puryear being a bit closer.  Puryear is an IBC (tentative) and Amarillo is an AS.

Puryear, TN - March 21-22
Amarillo, TX (indoor range) --March 28 & 29

Who else is interested? Both should provide learning opportunities for us IIT

Greg in MO

Erik,

You are not allowed to go to Puryear, because you are working the Williamstown, MO shoot.  As for Amarillo, knock yourself out.  Those Texas boys are fun to work with (says the guy from Texas).

Greg

ErikAnderson

Quote from: Greg in MO on January 07, 2009, 10:32:47 PM
Erik,

You are not allowed to go to Puryear, because you are working the Williamstown, MO shoot.  As for Amarillo, knock yourself out.  Those Texas boys are fun to work with (says the guy from Texas).

Greg

Cut me some slack, this was posted just prior to your PM! @) All bets are off for Puryear this time around.  Look over my last PM and that will determine if I head to TX or not.