News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Menomonie WI June 23-24,2012

Started by martin, June 25, 2012, 07:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

Another great weekend at Menomonie! It got pretty warm yet, the shooters kept at it and didn't give up.
Congratulations to Cam on re-qualifying.

Thanks to the Menomonie Rifle and Pistol Club.

Thanks to all our instructors, RustyRed,Crash,Zamboni_Driver,Nate_m,Taylor,and Dicey.All the instructors polished their history and I want to mention Dicey who did a great job with the Daughters of Liberty.
Well Done!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Taylor

It was great to see many of our Appleseed friends down "South" although we put Menomonie on our route back North from a week down in IL on business. Lots of enthusiastic future Riflemen in our fine group of students. We hope to see some of you soon up in our corner of the Great North Woods. Pics following.

Taylor & Dicey
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Pics Installment #2
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Pics Installment #3

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Pics Installment #4 and final.

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

BugginOut

Looks like it was a great shoot! 
Plan A = saving the country.
-Fred

RustyRed

Our crew
pic
pic

RustyRed

pic
pic
pic

RustyRed

pic
pic

RustyRed

pic
pic

RustyRed

pic
pic

RustyRed

pic
pic

RustyRed

pic
pic

RustyRed

pic
pic

RustyRed

pic
chasing turkey's away again

RustyRed

youth
Rifleman

crash

It was another great Appleseed weekend.  Even if someone snagged a photo of some pasty chubby guy in an ammo belt.  :wb:  I was very impressed with this group.  The weather was great but Sunday was HOT!! No one complained and all had a great time.  You guys were great!  Keep practicing!  and Cam, those orange hats sure look nice, you should think of trying one on!   >:D ^-^
"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

cale

All you instructors are great. You provide such a good environment for all. There is no greater place to learn how to shoot and to meet such wonderful people. Thank you to all of you. Love my new Garand! Thanks to Martin and Crash for helping me to shoot it for the first time.   God Bless You All   Carol/Jen/Ethan