News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Looking for dates for 2009

Started by colonial shooter, June 26, 2008, 10:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

Are there any set dates for 2009? Risky need yours! I'll be working on Douglas and Newcastle (with some NE help). Biathlon what do you have in Laramie/Cheyenne? Lets get them in soon so we can start planning for next year.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

biathlon

Working on it Colonial.I'm hoping to get some WINTER shoots arranged. I'll start as soon as I have all the paper work in my hand sos I know what to ask for and how to present all the icky details like insurance.

colonial shooter

Still no replies with dates. We should have something on the schedule by now. Come on Wyoming lets get things started, in 2009, on a good foot.

B still waiting for the PM with your address.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

colonial shooter

Ok folks the first set of dates are in. There will be a RBC in Douglas Apr 26-May 3. Start checking your schedules now so we can make sure this is staffed correctly, hopefully without help from elsewhere. Also, Douglas has on the schedule an AS in Sept. (5-6 IIRC). Still working on dates for Newcastle, Laramie, Sundance, Kemmerer. Hopefully Worland and Jackson Hole also. If you have a range , or know of one. Don't hesitate to contact me, so we can send out the info packet and possibly get them on the list too.

Plato

colonial shooter

Ok, Newcastle is on board with its own date. June 6-7 2009. Kemmerer where are those dates?? How about that new location down in Laramie, Biathlon let us know if you need help! I hear there are new contacts in Worland? and Jackson Hole may be back on line. J_T how about the site in Sundance? Come on guys lets get hopping. The new year is upon us and I would like for us to make a showing here. Post with any updates you might have.

Plato

biathlon

Got my package and will be meeting with Laramie Rifle Range directors sept3. The state service rifle championships are at Cheyenne this year the same weekend of the Douglas shoot.

colonial shooter

Just an update... Worland has approved a date. Memorial Day weekend  May 23-24th. Now where did I put that EIP??   have to get it on the schedule now!!!

Plato

risky buisness

Way good Worland!!! that will be a fun place to go, hey Colonial, who's the BOTG up there?
Risky Buisness, Rifleman and worlds fastest single shot M1 Garand operator