News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Another New IIT in PA- Carteach!

Started by mal, June 19, 2012, 10:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mal

Please welcome Art (Carteach) into the instructor corps.

Art is a teacher & blogger (http://carteach0.blogspot.com/) who came to see what Appleseed was all about from the urging of willorith out of Florida.  I'm glad he did.

Art's background of teaching combined with his considerable knowledge of history & firearms with be a great boon to Appleseed... and he's just a great guy to be around.

Thanks, Art for joining us!
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

GEmanuel

Art it was a real pleasure watching mal put that Orange hat on your head. You are going to be a real asset to Appleseed and I will be happy to work a line with you anytime.
Welcome Aboard!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

EZ3

Welcome to the club!  Looking forward to working with you.
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

SSG Platz

Congrats, and welcome to the pack! what are you trying to collect all the hats?

~PlatzOut~
Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Chainsaw

Thank you!  I look forward to meeting you Art!
Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

Roverace

Welcome aboard Art, it has been great working with you!

Now the fun begins!      ..:..

Roverace

George Hacker

Art, thank you for stepping up, taking an orange hat, and helping us bail. O0

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Kaylee

W00t!

Been following your blog for ages Carteach - Thanks for stepping up! :)

Carteach

Edheler

Welcome to the crew! Congratulations and huzzah!

Charles McKinley

Welcome aboard Art!  I look forward to working with you.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery