News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manchester, TN - July 28-29

Started by TN_Dadx5, July 29, 2012, 12:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TN_Dadx5

Write up coming, but in the meanwhile, take a look at the pictures!

The Whole Group!

History Like You've Never Heard Before

Instruction Begins

Cease Fire, Cease Fire, Cease Fire!!! Turkeys Down Range!

Grandfather and Grandson

Standing Can Be Kind of Hard

The Line is Ready!

Talking Targets

Make It Safe!

The Whole Line

Rifleman Rich

Rifleman Bill
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins." Benjamin Franklin
Visit and "Like" the TN Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Tennesse.Project.Appleseed

4merUSMC1803

First of all, many Thanks to the US Air Force and the TN National Guard for supporting Project Appleseed and allowing us to use the ranges and facilities at Arnold Air Force Base.  This is one of the top venues I've been privileged to attend and everything about it is FIRST CLASS.

Man, what a great time in the "Volunteer State"; it was wonderful to see so many young shooters on the line, learning rifle marksmanship and soaking up the history! Kudos to the young men of BSA Troop 911 and the other youth who attended this Appleseed; it was a real pleasure observing as you learned and progressed over the two day period.  All the young people represented their families, their organization, and themselves with distinction.  Thanks to all the parents, volunteers, and Scoutmasters for supporting these juniors' attendance at this event. It's really gratifying to know that there are so many liberty-minded adults, sacrificing their time in order to help expose 'posterity' to the sacrifices, heroics, and skills the Founders and forefathers embodied while creating this great Nation.   

Congrats to Bill and Rich for earning their Rifleman patches!  With another 'Seed under their belts, both would be fine additions to the Tennessee instructor cadre.  A big 'attaboy!!' goes out to Chuck and Jay, who were "knocking at the door".  I expect both will pull all the AQT stages together and earn their patches very soon.  A rifleman persists!

Finally, thanks to the Shoot Boss, TN_Dadx5, and all the Appleseed IITs who made this a successful event.  I consider it a real blessing to have worked with, and learned from all of you.  I'm looking forward to next month when we can do it again.   
D Lawley

dond

Hey - is that the same turkey that wandered on the range when I was SB at the very first event down there?  ;D

It looks like a great shoot. Congratulations guys.  O0
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken