News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Utah Shoot Boss! New Utah Red Hat!

Started by Tornado, June 18, 2012, 06:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tornado

Congratulations to Buzz, the newest (and only 2nd) Utah Shoot Boss!  O0

And congratulations to lbsnake925 on receiving a well deserved Red Hat!   ^:)^

Both these instructors (as well as the IIT's) did a great job at the Kaysville, UT shoot June 15-16th. Keep up the great work!  &)

-Tornado
"Great things have been affected by a few Men well Conducted."

George Rogers Clark

GEmanuel

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

gonejohnny

Prone to Knit

Hurray to both of you!  What a great boost to the Utah team.

Kim
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell
That's why I knit for our troops.
http://coversandsoles.org

masonred

Congrats! It was a good event, helpful instructors and volunteers.

V

It makes an old man want to cry  ;)

Congratulations to Steve and Lynn, there was never any doubt in my mind that you would all step up to help Dave turn Kaysville into a powerhouse for Utah.

I miss you guys, the range and my home from home.

Cheers
V

rifleman2000

And we miss you too Phil. Hope your new business venture works out so well that you can rejoin Appleseed. And congrats to Buzz and LBsnake on their promotions to Green Hat and Red Hat! And congrats to Nate and Trent for their promotions. It's great to see Utah's program growing. We're already arranging an additional Appleseed on July 13 and 14th, 2012, so that will be 5 for the year, with plans for more, possibly expanding to other ranges.

Rifleman2000

Amber Waves

^:)^ Awesome job Buzz and lbsnake925 !  You guys really do a great job.  Morrisnk , Two of three and Primitive it was a pleasure working with you too.  Two of three please pass on my congratulations to your daughter, Willow, she is going to do great as a Blue Hat.  We really enjoyed working with you all.

Hope to come out and shoot with you again.

morrisnk

Great job you guys!  Thanks to everyone, it was a great shoot!

-Nate

Castle Mountain

UTAH Rocks!!
   O0  Congratulations everyone of what I hear was a great shoot. Wish we could have been there.

Warmest regards and congratulations to Buzz and LBsnake. You have got a wonderful program to grow in your home state

Castle Mountain
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in